F800ST becomes F800GT
The positioning of the F 800 GT as a fully fledged, dynamic midsize touring bike
opens a wide range of customers.
The safest midsize touring bike on the market:
- - New ABS-System as standard.
- - ASC (disengageable) available as optional extra
- - ESA (modes: Comfort, Normal, Sport) available as optional extra.
Extended standard equipment:
- - New body including windshield, wheels, instrument dials and smoked grey indicators.
- - New lighter wheels.
- - Tapered, decoupled aluminium handlebar.
- - New footrests and footrest position.
- - New selector switch generation.
- - Optimised: Hand wheel spring preload, brake fluid reservoir.
F800GT IN DETAIL
F800GT: Changes from predecessor model at a glance.
F800GT: Design and colour concept.
The new design of the F 800 GT is aiming for a more grown up and sporty appearance.
And this aim has clearly been achieved. The F 800 GT turns up self-confident and
ready to hit the road.
The improved touring capability and increased comfort go in-line with an elegant
and dynamic styling. The rich in contrast paint schemes give the vehicle lightness
and a strong presence.
- • Valencia orange metallic is a bright orange metallic. Being the
strongest colour in the range it gives the F 800 GT a sporty, extroverted, bright
- • Dark graphite metallic is the dark colour in the range and carries
a elegant, universal, classy note.
- • Light white is a straight on colour. As the light, cool, striking
colour in the range it underlines clearly the sporty character of the F 800 GT.
http://www.bmw-motorrad.com F 800 GT
We're located just 2 km. from Alex Fraser Bridge and 10 minutes to Vancouver